I care about you too...Mom & Dad

           I care about you too ... Mom and Dad !


" First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life."

Okey ....here we go again 

         Growing up as the only girl between my siblings did make my behaviors to look a little bit like their's ,it is something relative to hormones , i cant help it and I dont hate it too,I may talk about that in an other blog but not this one .

          Anyway ,the stroy I m telling you  today is about my 2 favorites persons is the world . My parents .

             My relationship with my parents is cute,  beautiful and most important , Strong.they tried their best to afford anything I wanted and at the sametime I tried my best to not be needed .But I did notice something that really made me believe it worth writing about and sharing it to the world and it may be something you are feeling too .

    After turning 16 or even less I started caring more about what really suits them .(bi ma3na ) I started replacing their role as them being my parents to me being their parents ,I know that the responsibility wont be the same but you do feel a little of it .How, you are asking ?

Well You feel sad when they feel sad, you smile just by seeing them happy and smiling ,you try to do good in your studies get a good job just to be able to make them comfortable while growing older, and more n more .You see,you are a parent now just by thinking like that . 



I know a friend that,if u think i m over reacting about this subject then his story will signify the real meaning of parents' love ; his is the youngest between his siblings ,God blessed him with 2 lovely parents but they get sick alot ,So he had to give up on his dream of studying abroad to take care of his parents. His sence of responsibility mixed with the huge love he is feelings for his parents made him this amazing caring person . For sure it will pay off ,the tears ,the pain and the effort will always pay off !

  I believe that the only 2 persons worth giving up on your dreams for ,not only that but food , money, anything are your parents. Never think of it as a loss because you are winning in both cases.

                                                                

-------------------------------------

I think this is it....Each one of us has a story to share and I would love to read about Yours for sure  .You are reading this means u did find it in one of my social media . Make sure you write me about it,it can be about love ,friendship ,dreams ...anything and i ll try to add my own experince in it , so your story and mine will be one.

   It was a big pleasure for me to write this and more for you to read it .

                 I love you all 

                                                                                          OJ

Follow me :

  IG :https://www.instagram.com/omaimajeh/

  FACEBOOKPAGE  :https://web.facebook.com/OmaimaJeh

  YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZzJP1Rgp-SjuJuEbf5ETg?view_as=subscriber

           



Commentaires

  1. That switch of responsibilities we face growing up might be nerve wracking, stressing, and depressing, it can exceed repaying them by being a good student, getting a good job... I believe that growing up, your parents become ur children that you should care about, as their health becomes worse and worse, You slowly realize the fact that you will someday lose them, and You start appreciate them more and more that days pass. Parents are such blessing, TAKE CARE OF THEM.
    I wish ur parents stay always healthy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really enjoyed reading this blog🌹

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire